- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support to the organization.
- Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Three Brothers Company is considered to be as one of the greatest specialized companies in the field of manufacturing the lighting units all over Egypt, the Arab and African countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at 3Brothers
Back in 1990, the company was established by the efforts of its three...