- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support to the organization.
- Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
It all began in 1990 by a dream….
See all Careers and Jobs at 3Brothers
With a 25 year heritage of designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge lighting system products in the MENA region, 3Brothers has developed a highly regarded reputation for innovation, quality and reliability in all of the...