- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops the most appropriate method and sequence of shut down and turnaround activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
- Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work and coordinates
- Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
- Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects.
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/
- procurement / execution
- Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team.
Quantity surveyors Duties:
- Manages the costs on a construction project, Assures that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Provides the monthly payment application with Quality Control team and Project Manager ,tracking all material beginning of delivered to site until hand it over to Main Store or installation work.
- Tracks changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Measures and value the work done on site , all subcontractors payment.
- Liaises with the client and other construction professionals, such as site
- Managers, project managers and site engineers
- Develops all site report.
About this Company
Energy and Contracting Solutions, ECS is an Egyptian joint stock company, founded by a group of professionals who have gained long and diversified experiences in the fields of Electro-Mechanical works and Energy, aiming to provide the construction industry with the most...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECS Energy & Contracting Solutions