- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Administer all inbound shipments and process same to ensure smooth transactions for all overseas goods and maintain accuracy of all financial information.
- Maintain knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes and ensure efficient transmission of all import goods and prepare and complete all purchase orders and ensure accuracy of all files and maintain records for same on account payable system and track all products.
- Documents and process all orders and ensure compliance to all custom laws and regulations and work according to SOP and analyze all supplier performance and manage communication with suppliers and maintain high standards of all service delivery.
- Develop and ensure implementation of all import policies and recommend changes to all service providers if required and monitor all transitions between suppliers.
- Maintain regular communication with sourcing and engineering team and prepare and update tariff classification process for all import goods and provide training to users for all business requirements.
- Evaluate various documents and commercial invoices and ensure compliance to all federal regulations for same and prepare documents for all shipment and obtain required approval.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Power Solutions is an Engineering, Manufacturing and Service company working in Electro-mechanical Sector since 2009. from its early inception, The main focus of PS management team is the total satisfaction of all of the stack-holders, employees, suppliers, all business...
See all Careers and Jobs at PS