- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- As a pediatrician you provide quality medical care to children on pediatric, nutrition and/or neonatal wards in very close collaboration with other profiles such as midwives, nurses, health promoters, and logicians.
- You supervise the implementation of guidelines and protocols.
- You’re responsible for the pediatric, nutrition and/or neonatal ward, do bedside teaching and organize trainings for the medical and paramedical staff in all aspects relating to pediatrics in order to help build the capacity of staff to provide quality care for children, adapted to the local context.
- You engage in/support pediatric activities at health center and/or community level.
- As part of a team, you help find innovative solutions to the challenges you encounter. You look beyond the purely clinical aspects of patient care to achieve the best results possible for the population you serve.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / أطباء بلا حدود is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work