- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translate documents into specified language(s) precisely and accurately, maintaining message content and context.
- Follow ethical codes that protect data or information linked to the client.
- Check translations of technical terms and related sources to be sure that the translated documents are accurate and consistent throughout translation.
- Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to be sure that translation process is accurate.
- Assemble terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms.
- Adapt software and accompanying technical documents/materials to another language and culture.
- Respond to Client Feedback.
- Implement Client Feedback.
- Perform other tasks required by management.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group