- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop integration solutions between third party applications and choose the technology that matches business requirements and technical constrains.
- Receive, investigate and solve support cases concerning third party applications through email, phone and meetings.
- Test the modifications implemented on applications developed by the vendor or in-house before deploying to live servers.
- Follow-up with vendors to ensure products’ delivery within budget, on time and in line with business requirements.
- Develop functions and reports to extend the capabilities of third party applications and implement solutions to support cases and change requests with careful consideration of interrelationships between different applications and different applications modules.
- Assist in improving users’ experience and increase their knowledge in applications.
- Perform servers patching as scheduled by the corporate systems and security teams.
- Perform a periodical health check on servers to ensure proper functionality.
- Conduct periodical meetings with vendors to track support cases, have an overview on the upcoming releases and new features, and prepare a plan for the future updates and user’s trainings.
- Document all aspects of architecture, including; data structures, logical processes, hardware and OS environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls and security measures, etc.
- Document installation and technical manuals and update them when needed.
- Organize and lead periodical sessions with users to gather, understand, and document business requirements developed by vendors or in-house.
- Provide user training on third party applications and new releases for new hires and team members. Share technical and product knowledge with team members by organizing and providing product and technical training sessions as needed.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
EFG Hermes, the leading investment bank in the Arab world, draws on 30 years of experience to serve as the preeminent investment bank in the region, providing a wide spectrum of financial services including Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFG Hermes