- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Generous Commission on sales
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Our Lifestyle Managers team are the backbone of Quintessentially, handling our Members directly (via email and phone) and working on making their requests a reality.
- The role of a Lifestyle Manager is mainly to work on our local Members’ requests both locally and internationally; and to handle requests of international Members visiting Egypt.
- We provide recommendations, assistance and bookings on all lifestyle related aspects of our Members' lives.
- Our Members’ requests cover anything and everything relating to their lifestyle, travel arrangements, booking restaurants, entertainment, sporting events, spas, beauty treatments, practical assistance, gifting service, event planning and much much more.
- As a Lifestyle Manager you will be trained on a CRM program, to work as part of a global team, to provide world-class customer service, and will develop a deeper understanding of the luxury markets around the world.
- Lifestyle Managers work five days per week, with rotating shift based working hours. including weekends and public holidays. Only apply if you can definitely work a shift that ends at 11:00 pm - there are no exceptions.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Recreational Facilities and Services Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Quintessentially Egypt is part of Quintessentially Group, the world leading luxury lifestyle management firm, global concierge service provider and Members-only Club. Founded in 2000 in London, Quintessentially has had great success over the years spreading to over 60...
See all Careers and Jobs at Quintessentially Egypt [Global Lifestyles SAE]