- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the reach of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Big teddy is a creative house that fulfills your digital marketing needs by offering tailored full campaigns. Our services such as social media management, digital marketing analysis, branding services, script writing, voice over and motion graphics help us to form the perfect...
See all Careers and Jobs at Big teddy