This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social insurance medical insurance and contract
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Coordinate with Purchasing Team to collect Purchase orders related to foreign purchases.
- Follow up order confirmations with suppliers, Issue L/C application and any other payment agreements (i.e. advanced payment-down payment) to the bank according to the order confirmation, to be approved by authorized person, by the bank and/or by the financial area.
- Prepare needed arrangements for payment as per Purchase order terms and follow up delivery time
- Revise carefully the shipping documents, and coordinate with shipping companies to collect ship and deliver imported items in agreed time, follow up shipping process.
- Revise and prepare all required documents for clearance procedure, handled by external contractor (clearance and transportation office), in order to get imported items cleared from the customs area and send them to the warehouse, as well as follow up clearance for receiving the custom duties and sales tax request from the clearance office to be handled by financial area.
- Oversee the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving
- Evaluate and process claims made by customers
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Approve time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Sign payment vouchers in accordance with company policy
- Monitor entire process of cargo movement
- Experience (2-3 years) in logistics field (Import & Export)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent in English language & MS Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Gender: Any.
About this Company
In 1988, Egypt Power Group was founded by four brothers and established in Cairo. Egypt Power Group operates in the field of diesel engines providing a wide and varied range of products and applications. The group first started with the automotive sector (Egypt Power for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypt Power Group