- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up the documentation process starting from the primary s/o till receiving confirmation of the draft of the B/L.
- Create new bookings and upload bookings on the system.
- Create B/Ls on the system from final S/D
- Maintain an organized filling system for all documents relevant to the customer service department activities.
- Handle demurrage /detention requests and client claims. .
- Before vessel arrival, revising all the custom reports, seals & Freights with the concerned sales.
- Delivering Originals Bs/L to clients
- Reporting for any newly raised problems or suggestions related to export documents handling to customers.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
We provide a reliable service supported by our network of offices, Our Group is ISO certificated 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Marine Group
We employ qualified staff with expertise, experience & excellent connections. In addition our teamwork is widely recognized for...