- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Will lead and develop new and exciting fundraising activities across the organization.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, clients.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Represent MEK in any exhibitions, conferences or meetings.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation