- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor the performance of the competitors and analyze the competitive position of our company.
5 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Mena is an Egyptian incorporated company established in 1980. It operates in the fields of construction, real estate investment, project management and urban development both locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mena For Touristic And Real State Investment
During the past 30 years, Mena has developed and marketed...