- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a Web Developer, you will play an important role to create values for our users on our communication application platform.
- There are more than 1M+ installed from all of our applications combined so you will have fun solving and creating apps that a lot of people love using it. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train our young junior developers to be better and create even better products.
- Our team is small yet perform very well and with high attention to details, we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users tirelessly.
Your responsibilities will look like (but not limited to):
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code reviewing and grow the junior developer
- Help contribute and create best practices for the team
- Consultant for CEO and CTO on application implementation design
- Competitive salary and bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Alexandria.
- Unquestionable for any gears that you want, MBP, large screen even good chair (unfortunately, pajamas are not included; though, we trying to get it approved soon)
- If you do so well, you will be moved to our GCC offices for intensive training.
- Company paid for 50% of your new mobile device every year
- We help you pay for books, language course, fitness membership, conference ticket, and even paid apps after the first year.
- Free accommodation nearby the office in Alexandria.
About this Company
BeInMedia is a leading creative digital marketing agency based in Kuwait, Qatar and Dubai. We provide digital marketing solutions to small to large businesses, companies, government and non-profit organisations and events. Our pillars are creativity, innovation and strong...
See all Careers and Jobs at Be in media