- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Travel arrangements; visa issuance, flight and hotel bookings.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Aphrodite Holding has provided and persists to provide an unprecedented level of excellence in key facets in the aviation and insurance industry since 1992.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aphrodite-Severals
Headquartered in Switzerland and the UK with operational offices in Egypt, Aphrodite covers Europe and the Middle...