- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all the company's marketing activities, focusing on building the brand equity, developing and launching the communication plans for the company's brand or for the products developed by the product management team.
- Deliver and execute the approved marketing plans.
- Responsible for company's social media, website platforms handling and increasing the traffic and the interaction on the social media accounts and the website.
- Develop the digital marketing plan over all digital mediums.
- Develop offline marketing plans.
- Lead the team to generate content.
- Responsible for Execution of the plans.
- Lead the whole Marcom team to achieve the designated KPI's.
- Measure the success and the impact of the campaigns.
- Work on producing company's sales material.
- Work closely with the top management on setting the communication strategy.
- Work directly with the product management team.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services