- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance + Medical Insurance
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for the recruitment process starting from preparing the job announcements using the appropriate channels up to interviewing and selecting the most qualified candidates.
- Perform all the recruitment tasks including: screening CVs, contacting candidates over the phone, setting dates for assessments and conducting interviews.
- Coordinate with the heads of departments for the technical interviewing process.
- Keep good records for all employees and develop a pool of candidates for current and future staffing needs.
- Assist in preparing the job descriptions.
- Prepare job offers for the selected candidates.
- Confirm and follow up with the candidates for their starting date and submitting the required hiring documents.
- Participate in setting an on-boarding program for the newly hired employees.
- Attend employment fairs.
- Support in increasing the employees’ satisfaction and development.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Human Resources Insurance
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...