- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Quarterly Merits, Transportation, Staff Housing
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Over all Job Scope
Responsible for providing a wide range of HR support functions including employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, staffing, and employment law compliance.
- Serve as primary contact for assigned departments in assisting employees with inquiries related to human resource issues
- Identify and implement programs that support positive employee relations
- Conduct onboarding and off boarding processes
- Charge on maintaining the employee personnel files and information
- Assist in all filing and HR. Department process
- Work closely with all teams to support key culture projects and initiatives.
- Assist as a Talent Acquisition including building (recruiting) amazingly talented individuals (blue & white Collar)
- Assist, Design and develop appropriate messaging, communications, events and workshops that creatively reinforce our unique values and culture.
- Share & assist in the process for helping orient new team members in a way that appropriately sets context and community and immediately lets them share their talents and point of view.
- Performs any other duties or any tasks assigned to her by management.
- Help to ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
- Assist in Designing, overseeing and implementing a firm’s compensation and benefits programs.
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.