- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors.
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors.
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company.
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyzes.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Communicate with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Evaluate all purchase acquisitions and purchase orders on regular basis and develop implementation strategies for all programs and provide optimal level of customer services and prepare all reports to identify cost cutting initiatives.
- Value of purchases for each material ( Monthly- Quarterly- annual)
- Price changes for raw materials and deviation rates ( Monthly- Quarterly- annual)
- Value of purchases from each supplier ( Monthly- Quarterly- annual)
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers (Quality- Commitment to supply- Commitment to prices ) -( Monthly- Quarterly- annual)
- List of approval suppliers (Quarterly- annual)
- List of saving items
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The story of The Bakery Shop is one that can only be told in fairy tales. Since the inception of TBS in 2008, it has become one of the most successful Egyptian business ventures in recent years. It all started in the summer of 2008 where three childhood friends Tarek El Nazer,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delicious Bakery