- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission Per Project
About the Job
- Cold calls and meeting
- Prepare Proposals and contract to the client
- Act as an Account Manager on acquired business deals.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Prepare effective account’s contracts and follow up along the lifetime of the project
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
- Establish customer base relations and its management database
- Carry out market research in order to develop strategies and roadmaps for sales of the company’s products and to secure more business relations.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Assist the relevant management in resourcing, budgeting, and problem-solving activities of the company
- Regularly provide updates on the market competition analysis and conduct marketing campaigns, trade shows job fair etc. in order to increase company’s recognition
- Responsible for the presence of converging in different events
- Responsible for preparing
- Identify Appropriate PR Channels and responsible for PR management
- Identify appropriate Marketing Channel
- Prepare Branding materials
- Prepare Market plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Develop Campaigns and other activities that will help in increasing the recognition of the company
- Prepare a Master schedule for the project
- Update master schedule according to project status
- Prepare Contracts for the clients
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Talent 360 is a fully integrated consultancy firm focusing on delivering the best HR practice to different businesses in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Talent 360