- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare a preliminary and detailed schedule
- Revise and update schedule
- Prepare required reports
- Prepare and update budget control sheet according to cost and other variation
- Prepare and update project pricing
- Issue variation order
- Responsible cash flow management
- Prepare and review Civil QS activities and deliverable of the project.
- Responsible for contract administration cycle including; issue contracts, reports and project contractual letters.
- Responsible for project progress report and invoices for the current project.
About this Company
Talent 360 is full integrated consultancy firm focusing on delivering best HR practice to different businesses in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Talent 360