- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
If you’re passionate about coding on various platforms and explore various digital technologies, we’d be thrilled to have you on our team.
We are entering an exciting period and seeking ambitious full stack developer, jack of all trades can seamlessly navigate from front-end to back-end technologies, to help us take our products to the next level.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a KEY role in an upmarket start-up.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Code, develop, test, debug, and design new features and micro services on running and new websites.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team in order to quickly deliver new features.
- Communicate with company stakeholders to ensure the functionality being implemented is what satisfies the business requirements and user experience.
- Write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews.
- Develop Integrations with API-driven third-party systems
- Identify and perform periodic system performance and security optimizations
- Serve as a point of escalation & troubleshooting for all technical related issues.