- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales , development etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Ready to start ASAP.
1 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Namaa for Creative IT Solutions was founded in 2014, with headquarters in Cairo / Egypt, as a provider of Information Technology Services and Solutions. NamaaIT has a Network of clients in many countries like UK , USA , KSA , Bahrain , and Egypt . Our 15+ year track record of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa IT