- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting the Timesheets & Assigning the data entry staff to type them on a daily basis.
- Timesheets Filing should be performed on a daily basis.
- Providing a full editing services “spell checking, capital letters, full names, etc.”
- Consolidating of all Timesheets before or by the 5th day of the next month.
- Preparing Monthly Timesheets Report to Managing Partner and Billing Manager.
2) Statements of Fees
- Handling the process of dispatching Statements of Fees.
- Filing should be performed on a daily basis.
- Preparing Litigation Data Base.
- Preparing Monthly Retainer Statements of Fees.
3) Pending Statements of Fees
- The Daily Target is 15 (fifteen) Clients and to be included in your daily follow up report to the Billing Manager.
- Following Up Mechanism will be by phone calls for the first three times and by e-mail for the next two times.
- For non-responsive Clients, after five times of your different follow ups, prepare a list for those Clients to the Partner in Charge to advise us what to do accordingly.
- Updating the Reference Book regularly.
- Provide support to Attorneys with respect to Timesheets or Invoices.
- Any other duties to be requested by the Managing Partner.