- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Inspect and diagnose electrical defects and problems in golf carts
- Assists in a variety of minor and major vehicle and equipment repair including engine overhaul, chassis and suspension repair, air conditioning repair, and electrical repair activities.
- Maintains tools, equipment and/or shop area for the purpose of ensuring the availability of tools and equipment, and safety within the workspace
- Takes precautions to ensure staff safety
- Wears appropriate work attire and maintains a neat appearance.
- Also, make sure mechanics and mechanic hands wear appropriate work attire.
- Perform other duties requested by management
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
People are any organization’s biggest asset and are the main driving force behind any successful operation. Wisely HR is your one stop HR shop to help you attract and retain the right talents, outsource specific HR function and maximize your employees' performance thus driving...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely HR