- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Technical Office Engineer
- Developing electrical shop drawings at different project stages.
- Prepare and Coordinating electrical shop drawings with architecture and civil drawings.
- Preparing and reviewing electrical quantity survey activities.
- Electric design (calculation &drawings) for the different electrical systems.
- follow-up a Site implementation progress Project & prepare work time frame
- Review project’s documents and validate the accuracy of electrical drawings .
- Provide technical support as needed for implementation and intervene to solve problems that occur at any point in the project time or phase.
- Break down electrical work responsibilities in line with the set plan to achieve it.
- Implement the electrical work on projects as planned then Review and evaluate the finalized work
- Handle all the documentation of electrical materials supplied and used in projects to update and keep track of the work
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services