- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Calendar management of all projects to budget.
- Manage and implement online and email marketing initiatives.
- Design, develop, and distribute content marketing deliverable.
- Monitor online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Manage creation of graphics and illustrative copy
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviors
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
People are any organization’s biggest asset and are the main driving force behind any successful operation. Wisely HR is your one stop HR shop to help you attract and retain the right talents, outsource specific HR function and maximize your employees' performance thus driving...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely HR