- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We’re looking for a Digital marketing specialist self-starter who thrives on analyzing and optimizing digital marketing.
- You’ll work with an upbeat, collaborative team of marketing professionals to run digital ad campaigns and optimize websites; develop and implement activities to drive web traffic; analyze results and drive new opportunities.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
To be shortlisted and interviewed, you must have:
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Strong analytical ability and experimental spirit
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques, as well as excellent knowledge of data sources.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for data and using data to inform strategic planning.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture
About this Company
ITCAN is a growing intelligent digital and performance marketing agency that that helps deliver quality to clients across all available channels online. Our main office is based in Dubai, with two other branches in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. At ITCAN, we are constantly striving...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITCan