- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Solution architect is a core member of the Analytics team.
- The purpose of the role is to support the E2E Service, Infrastructure and platform solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments.
- Governance over the quality of deliverables of the technical implementations and configurations for the solutions done by the engineering team and suppliers.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Ability to build and optimize business services, business processes and IT services modelling.
- TOGAF or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing, deploying, and implementing a commercial enterprise performance and capacity system is a plus.
- Experienced in different solutions design, business services modelling and data quality control.
- Technical knowledge of Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows Server computer operating systems.
- Understanding of Incident Management, Change Management, Capacity and Performance Management ITIL disciplines.
- Proven experience in system administration and web service test automation.
- Technical knowledge of database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or similar.
- Solid understanding of virtualization, containerization and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, Object Oriented Programming languages and Test Driven Development.
- Technical knowledge of SNMP, HTTP, SOAP, IPv4, IPv6 and similar network management related protocols.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role working with large scale platforms.
- Solid communication Skills, Oral and Written.
- Working in international, distributed teams
- Experience of working on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas of differing size and complexity to meet business expectations and deliver results
- Confident and able to liaise and influence at all levels within Vodafone and/or relevant customer organizations
- Able to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context
- Understands business requirements
- Drives improvements and process innovation
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of High level and Low level designs and documents for the proposed solutions/integrations for different business services.
- Responsible for delivery of core capabilities documents for the current/future set of tools used within the team.
- Provides high level assessment for new tools/functionalities in the overall solution.
- Act as subject matter expert for support teams, project team, demand team and integrators to ensure that requirements are understood, documented, and delivered to a high standard.
- Production of high quality processes and documentation for any activities undertaken as part of the role.
- Drives improvements in day to day operations and engineering activities of the Analytics team.
- Information/knowledge transfer to team members.