- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Scope of work:
The sales person will work over selling the development of mobile application for marketing purposes to potential clients. The sales person generally meet the CEO, Marketing Manager or IT Manager.
- Generate leads for all products within target sectors.
- Conduct initial visits and investigate customer needs.
- Write proposals to customers.
- Complete closing process and ensure revenue collection.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by following departmental procedures.
- Report in defined format to sales team manager.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- CRM application.
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Contribute in carrying out yearly product(s) planning; setting product budget and strategic goals, defining priorities, strategies, deadlines, marketing materials and selling points.
- Identify and monitor competitors and study and conduct a comparison with their products.
- Collecting feedback from clients to identify desired amendments and new features.
About this Company
Established in 2007 OrchTech is a growing expertise in general software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and investment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchtech