- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Code pages in HTML, CSS, JS that match design and cross-browser compatible.
- Ensure designs are cross-browser compatible.
- Produce and implement ideas which enhance websites’ usability (UI)
- Provide creative direction within brand standards to designers and managers.
- Design and implement new interactive experiences on sites
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Be passionate about research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Identify design problems and innovate elegant solutions.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.