- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions On Target
About the Job
Lighting Sales Specialist - Projects Department
- Present, promote and sell Lighting products & Solutions using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Planning and preparing presentations .
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
About this Company
Electro offers all kinds of lighting applications & components as Electro is the sole agent and official distributor in Egypt for some of the most famous international trade marks in the field of lighting.
See all Careers and Jobs at Electro