- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support HR department team in educating employees on and enforcing company policies.
- Maintaining employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance.
- Coordinating new hire paperwork, and new hire orientation meetings.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database.
- Writing and placing employment ads, as well as maintaining the applicant tracking database.
- Reviewing, screening, and maintaining applications and resumes.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assisting with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other functions as assigned.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading