- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
In 1986, Indomie instant noodles were first introduced into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, merging Asia and Saudi Arabia into one world, one of the quintessential and absolutely riveting-in-taste noodles. Indomie’s premium wheat noodles are now part of every Saudi home....
See all Careers and Jobs at SAWATA