- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Medical Insurance + Semi-Annual Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The position of the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and work-flows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
- Directs team’s deliveries to time-lines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group