- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Act as the first line of support, provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Assist with onboarding of new users, manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Research for solutions using available information resources, advise user on appropriate action.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time, responding within agreed time limits to support tickets.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates, Testing and evaluating new technology.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Consumer Electronics Wholesale Trade