- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- To ensure kids have interesting learning opportunities that stimulate and inspire them to achieve or exceed their age related national expectations.
- To create a safe stimulating, supportive and challenging learning environment.
- To have high standards of behavior for all children and support children to achieve this.
- To model outstanding personal standards of conduct
- Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Have a plan for the class that reflects the nursery’s curriculum
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
0 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We are in the field since 1986. Our goal at I.N.L is the creation of a loving atmosphere similar to that of a child's home. Our children will be taught by capable hands and loving hearts under the leadership of our teachers.
See all Careers and Jobs at International Nursery