- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded and ensures proper documentation for all financial transactions.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliation.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closing process.
- Summarizing current financial status and preparing monthly balance sheet, Quarter profit and loss statement, and any other report as per management request.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Complies with new legislation, ensuring adherence to legal requirements and advising management on needed actions.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
About Khedivial Marine Logistics S.A.E
See all Careers and Jobs at Khedival Marine Logistics
In the year 1981 Khedivial Marine Logistics S.A.E (Egyptian Joint Stock Company) was established in Egypt and the Middle East, to provide services for shipping, forwarding, oil, material supply businesses...