- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with clients and product owners to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing system solutions; negotiate options with the client; exercise team leadership capabilities; demonstrate persuasion and patience with users.
- Writes technical requirement specifications that includes but not limiting to non- functional, user story, business role, etc.
- Ensure that all related applications are consistent with the customers business strategy.
- Ensure solution design meets the customers prioritized business requirements.
- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them into specific software requirements.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization/ customer requirements; perform cost/benefit analyses; apply conceptualization and creative thinking skills toward possible solutions.
- Document a general system design based on the client's validated business requirements
- Participate in execution of IT projects to ensure adherence to goals and line of business needs
- Evaluate technological alternatives and build associated scenarios that are business/financial focused rather than technical; explain and predict the downstream cost implications of IT-related business decisions, then suggest fundamental changes that will reduce long-term operating expenses.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Codes Valley is a well established IT company based in Cairo. Since its commencement in 2018, Codes Valley operates on robust technical and moral pillars to provide the best quality, to a broad range of individuals and businesses through its products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at CodesValley