- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are targeting a young talented Finance professional with at least 5 years experience in the FMCG sector.
Our targeted caliber will be appointed as a head of the newly established Finance department and will be expected to build from scratch a reliable and effective finance department . You will responsible to set and implement all what is needed to support the company growth plans through providing accurate , reliable and comprehensive financial reports .
- Design and implement a full set of financial policies and procedures
- Overseeing overall financial activities of the company including general ledger, cash management, budgetary analysis, inventory control, A/R and A/P.
- Prepare annual budget, business plan and feasibility studies when needed.
- Prepare weekly business evolution reports covering performance, profitability and treasury position.
- Manage the tax settlements and payments as well as Liaising with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Administer the month-end and year-end closing processes. Prepare and deliver timely and accurately monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Managing the company treasury operations effectively to enhance the liquidity, decrease the interest expenses and finally negotiating for interest on the company deposits when applicable.
- Act as an advisor on the staff costs , retention plans and offered packages
- Recruit if needed additional finance staff
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Job skills & requirements:
- At least 5 years' experience in a financial rule in the FMCG sector
- Had been in a supervisory rule for at least 3 years within the finance department
- Experience in preparing budgets , planning , reporting and tax settlement issues
- Hands on experience in treasury management
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
About this Company
A small Family business which have been in the local market for more than 15 years .We are currently going under deep restructuring process with a target to be within the top 50 FMCG firms in Egypt within the next five years .We are building our management team from scratch ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Tawoos