- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Monthly Bonus
Arabic, English, Italian
About the Job
A well established company in Dokki, Cairo is currently expanding it operations and looking to hire young, dynamic, individuals with excellent problem solving skills.
Job responsibilities include
- Answering inbound telephone calls and emails from customers inquiring about international travel, customers requiring medical or concierge assistance, or customers requiring claims, technical, or language support.
- Some calls will be of a crisis nature.
- Provide information on products and services and gather information on customer's specific needs.
- Coordinate a solution for the customer by involving and directing internal and external specialists.
- Handle basic administrative tasks within the Assistance Department. Prepare customized materials for clients and/or customers as required.
- Initiating outbound calls to customers, Service Providers, and Partners to obtain necessary information for the successful resolution of inquiries.
- Maintaining a high level of responsiveness and efficiency in reaching a resolution that meets the customer’s expectations in a reasonable time-frame.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Travel and Tourism