- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
The candidate is required to perform the following tasks:
- Record daily journal entries and transactions.
- Collect accounts by contacting customers.
- Analyze daily expenditures and budgets.
- Responsible for bank transactions.
- Help in the preparation of the financial reports.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Cost analysis.
- Office Location: Nasr City
- Working hours: from Saturday to Thursday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
About this Company
Cairo Hills was established year 2000 with the purpose of real estate investment. The company succeeded in developing many residential projects located in different neighbourhoods inside and outside Cairo, targeting a wide market segment; which is the upper moderate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Hills