- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Sales Commissions
About the Job
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, posting and reviewing our social media channels, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Details of Function:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software
Candidate should meet the following
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- BSc degree or equivalent.
- Seeking stability.
About this Company
With extensive experience in Professional Web Design, Website Development, and Web Programming, Wide Horizons is all about delivering high quality, web-based solutions and IT enabled services at affordable and reasonable costs. Our expertise and skill-set include the design...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wide Horizons