- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation of all HR Processes and provide support to ensure it is properly implemented.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies, and adherence to compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for recruitment and on boarding, this includes developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, sourcing candidates, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and conduct background checking.
- Ensure that new employee will have a proper and smooth on-boarding and orientation.
- Oversee, update, and maintain the human resource database (HRMS).
- Ensures that system records are accurate, cross-checked and compliant with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Display an example of self-development in understanding the business trends and needs, and give support on the ground when needed.
- Work closely with the business leaders, employees and HR team across all location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, process, or policies.
- Provide guidance and coach employees regarding HR programs, practices and procedures.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Propose and manage the annual training budget.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when & where appropriate.
- Understand / is in touch with business leaders and employees and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Nurture and promote a positive working environment.
- Review the internal and external environment in order to improve and to enhance overall HR performance.
- Continuously seek operational feedback from business leader, manager and employees and develop ways to face obstacles and cater for continuous improvement.
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab