- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Search for candidates through different channels to build a pool of qualified candidates.
- Filtering and screening CVs to categorize candidates according to job analysis.
- Initial interviews (including tests, one to one interviews, and panel interviews).
- Analyzing the efficiency of job advertisement channels to reduce the cost of none effective ones in the future.
- Assist in preparing different recruitment forms (Application form, Staff requisition form)
- Conduct Exit interviews with resigned employees.
- Utilize online recruitment services to attract and source applicants. Following up & enhancing recruitment process and ensure its flexibility.
- Maintain management guidelines by planning and implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure achieving objectives of the company.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs and be prepared for it.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing Training and Coaching