- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonuse, Medical and Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Techno Media group “TMG” was formed in 1992 as a specialized group in measurement & controlling systems for liquid & gas.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMG
TMG provides its products & services to different segments within the local market & neighborhood countries (ea water –...