- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing the entire life cycle of individual projects to achieve highest level of client satisfaction, quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for the project from initial planning to delivery.
- Assembling teams of freelance Engineers, translators, editors and graphic designers for each project per client’s requirements.
- Communicate clear and specific instructions to team members.
- Working with vendors/freelancers to ensure quality implementation and strict adherence to timeline on all projects.
- Assembling and verifying project files’ formatting and instructions’ implementations prior to final delivery to our clients.
- Ensuring that projects are completed within the allocated time frame through precise scheduling, and buffering.
- Providing customer service and vendor support.
- Customizing and implementing quality assurance procedures.
- Setting and controlling project budget.
- Qualifying and assessing new teams for various services and languages.
- Encouraging repeating business for the department.
- Building up a network of clients and contacts.
- Following up on invoices payments on schedules to both, clients, and resources.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
MidLocalize was established in 2008 in Egypt serving as a medium between the West and the East. It consists of an in-house team of native translators and engineers fascinated by new IT technologies and the opportunities they offer in the field of localization. A wide range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MidLocalize