- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Maintain and expand client database, Achieving company's sales target.
- Present and sell spare parts products and services to current and potential customers.
- Supplies parts to the mechanics in the dealership who service and repair vehicles and cars.
- Extract the correct Item code according to customers need.
- Prepare price list quotations to both external and internal customer and the follow-up and perform the sales transaction.
- Conducts outbound calls, to identify prospective customers.
- Act as an information source on customer order processing and/or service policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge.
- If the parts are not in stock, he may request to order them or suggest substitutes.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers using trade directories and other sources.
- Visits regular and prospective customers, to establish and act on selling opportunities.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Engineering Services