- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Milky Farm is one of the leading Egyptian trading companies in the Egyptian market. We are 21 years old. We specialized in Anhydrous Milk Fat (AMF) with 99.9% fat, Butter, Milk powder & Nuts.
See all Careers and Jobs at Milky Farm
To secure the best product quality, we purchase from the best companies...