- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Negotiable, Commission up to 50%
About the Job
A Multinational Company in Real Estate Brokerage Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Real Estate Sales Associate with very attractive commissions (up to 50%).
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
About this Company
REMAX started in 1973, when the real estate agents Dave & Gail Liniger founded RE/MAX in Denver, Colorado. Later, in 1995, RE/MAX lands in Europe. Walter J. Schneider and Frank J. Polzler bring the hot air balloon over the big pond. Today RE/MAX’s global organization supports...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax 22