- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Arrange the layout of the new project secure one-piece flow & max productivity.
- Create the method for producing specific products, ensuring equipment is maintained with assuring their safety aspects.
- Make the necessary time & motion study to identify the standard time, standard work procedure & M/C rates, Identify the bottlenecks and prioritizing the different solutions.
- Design & Manage the process of the manufacturing cells within safe working environment using lean techniques, achieving quality standards while having optimum productivity.
- Analyze the materials used and how effective they are.
- Provide expert direction in setup, troubleshooting, repair, and continuous improvement of production equipment (automated & manual).
- Train all operators to gain max. productivity& min. rework, without any injuries.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to identify the root cause of any M/C failure.
- Manage the product quality improvement projects based on the after sales and quality teams feedback.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least